Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Delivery to your door
Parador charge no additional delivery fees for main centres only. If the specified address is not in a main centre or surrounding areas up to a certain amount of kilometres, Parador will calculate the shipping cost and quote the customer.
Collect at one of our retail partners
At Parador you are un-able to order online but directly from head office, and then collect in store at one of our trusted retail partners. Once the order is placed, we will contact you asking which store is closest to you and when that stock will be available for collection.
Parador provides a national delivery service to your door for all products ordered. You can specify when finalizing your order whether you would like us to deliver the stock to your door or whether you would like to collect it at a retail agent. In the odd occasion where the delivery address is in a rural area, Parador may request an alternative delivery address in a major city centre near you for delivery.
(Please note: When ordering from our retail agents, please make sure that your stock has been reserved or made available at the store before collecting.) We will automatically calculate the delivery charge for your order. Note that your zip code specified is your area zip code and not your postal zip code, though these may be the same sometimes.
Standard Stock Items:
- 15-DAY Hassle-Free Returns on UNOPENED and resalable items provided, customer is responsible for all shipping costs (including, but not limited to, the original shipping cost and the return shipping cost).
On Non-stocked Products (items that were specifically manufactured or imported):
- DROP OFF OR SHIP (PREPAID) items back to our head office in Montague Gardens, Cape Town – we will cover the return shipping to the South-African manufacturer. This DOES NOT INCLUDE specially imported products returns. All specially imported products must be shipped PREPAID to suppliers upon receipt of Return Authorization.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all non-stocked product returns, which must be unopened flooring in resalable condition.
Accessories, Overages, Refused Orders, Items Wrongly Shipped:
- Trims and other accessories such as adhesives, underlay, mouldings and cleaning materials are non-returnable items.
- Overages and products purchased over 30 days are non-returnable.
- Refused shipments without authorization will be treated as a return and will be subject to a 20% restocking fee along with initial and return shipping costs.
- In case you received wrong items, please email us digital pictures of the product label showing the item ID or provide us a clear description of the product received. This way, we can clearly identify the error and correct immediately.
End of Range Items or Items on Weekly Specials:
- All End of range items and items purchased as a Weekly Special are non-returnable. Product sold on end of range is the final sale of those items, returns cannot be accepted on these “specials” as most products featured have been discontinued and are no longer available in larger quantities. This does not include regularly stocked branded specials. All end of range items will be clearly marked as such.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO if you want to return items:
- Call us at our head office on (021)912-8153 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for return authorization.
- Wait for our email notification of your Return Authorization and instructions for return shipping.
- Email/ call us with the tracking number of the return shipment. It is VERY important that you provide us with the return tracking number from the carrier; returns cannot be processed without the return tracking number.
- Allow 10-15 days from the time the returned items were received in our store for processing of refund.
DEFECTIVE CLAIMS POLICY
If you received a defective item or found defects on products after installation, we will be happy to take care of the issue. Please follow the steps below so that your claim may be processed in a timely manner:
Call us (021)912-8153) or email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number or name on the account
- Brief description of the issue
- 4-6 digital pictures clearly showing the issue
- Your contact information (email address/working phone number)
- Your certified installer's contact information
- Your preference for either credit or replacement
- A Claims Representative will contact you through email within 24-48 hours to provide you instructions on how to proceed and to assist you with the entire process.
- If the digital pictures cannot clearly show the issue, you may be required to send us samples of the defective items.
- If pictures and samples are not enough, a third party inspector may be recommended to physically inspect the reported defect. An inspection fee of R500.00 will be charged to the customer and refunded should the inspection report prove that the issue is indeed a manufacturing defect.
- Parador will ship out replacement/issue credit for the materials AT NO COST should the claim be approved.
For UNINSTALLED PRODUCTS
After opening 2 boxes with defects, PLEASE STOP opening boxes. We will not issue refund/replacement for boxes OPENED after the first 2 boxes.
For INSTALLED PRODUCTS
Installation of the defective product is acceptance of the order. A claim will not be processed for items with visual defect prior to installation.
DAMAGED/MISSING ITEMS CLAIM
What to do when you receive damaged items/shortage
- DO NOT REFUSE deliveries even if there is a visible damage or shortage.
- Inspect all items upon arrival and count the number of damaged boxes. Look for scratches, dents, tears, and check if order is complete and identify missing items.
- NOTE down all damages and shortage on the Delivery Receipt. If no damages or shortage are noted on the Delivery Receipt, we cannot be held responsible for any damages or shortages that occur. You will then be advised to file your claim directly with the carrier.
- Please make sure that you note the damages/shortage and sign two (2) separate copies (customer's and driver's copies)
- Before disposing any damaged material, please contact the carrier to allow them the option of picking up the damaged merchandise for inspection. Only the carrier can advise you to dispose damaged materials.
Call us at (021) 912-8153 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Order number or name on the account
- Date package was received
- Number of boxes/items that were damaged/lost
- Working email address/contact details
A Claims Representative will contact you through email in the next 24 – 48 hours to assist you with your claim.